NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR ARTS AND CULTURE
Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Off Oro Ago Crescent
Off Muhammad Buhari Way, (by Old CBN),
Garki II District, P.M.B. 252, Garki – Abuja.
Tel/Fax : 09-6706861
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.ncac.gov.ng
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Council for Arts and Culture, Abuja is desirous of carrying out the under listed projects in different locations of the country. The Council is therefore, inviting competent and interested Companies/Contractors/Event Managers to submit Tenders for these works/programmes.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Lot i. 29th Edition of National Festival of Arts and Culture (NAFEST 2016).
Lot ii. 9th Edition of International African Arts and Craft (AFAC) 2016 Expo.
Lot iii. Completion of the Construction of National Research Centre on Durbar Traditions in Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Lot iv. National Cultural Skill Acquisition Centre in Bosso Niger State project.
Lot v. Gbagyi Traditional Cloth Weaving Centre Tatiko Village, Paikoro Local Government Area, Niger State.
Lot vi. Construction of Cultural Centre at
a)Ganye in Adamawa South Senatorial District, Adamawa State.
b)Numan in Adamawa South Senatorial District, Adamawa State.
c)Mayo Belwa in Adamawa South Senatorial District, Adamawa State.
- TENDER INSTRUCTIONS
3.1 Interested Bidders are to submit Technical bid documents at NCAC Office, Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Off Oro Ago Crescent Off Muhammad Buhari Way, (by Old CBN) Garki II District, Abuja on or before Six (6) weeks from the date of the advertisement, 25th July 2016 Bids close by 12noon on the 29th August, 2016 and opening of bids follows immediately.
3.2 Bidders are also to indicate the lot number on the left hand corner of each envelope; and addressed to: Director General/CEO, National Council for Arts and Culture, Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Garki II District, Abuja. Any envelop not appropriately labeled by specifying the lot will be rejected.
Interested Bidders are to obtain Tender documents at a non-refundable fee of N15,000.00 for each lot.
3.3 All Technical Bids should contain the following:-
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2012 – 2015).
- Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to pension and Social Security contributions in accordance with the provision of the Pension Act 2007 and evidence of clearance from Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of VAT Registration, Remittance and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Company Profile including key Staff and strength.
- Details of equipment and plants/technology capability.
- Name, Address of Bankers and letter of Reference from Bank(s).
- Verifiable details of similar contracts previously executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Award Agreement and Completion Certificate(s) where applicable.
- Evidence of financial capabilities and banking support.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2012 – 2015).
- Evidence of registration with BPP, National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers.
- Additional Information:-
- The Advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of the National Council for Arts and Culture nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the National Council for Arts and Culture by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
- Late submission of Tender documents will be rejected.
- The National Council for Arts and Culture reserves the right to reject any application.
NCAC – Abuja.